Good looks is often defined by a healthy skin. So, it is very important for you to take care of your skin. There is however a myth that proper skincare means using cosmetic product to have a glowing and healthy skin. This is however not true as natural skin care at home is ideal for having a healthy and glowing skin.
Natural skin care is a very inexpensive process and doesn’t have any side effects unlike cosmetic products which are loaded with chemicals. Some of natural skin care products are:
- Honey is one of the best natural skin care products. It has natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties which have the ability to absorb and retain moisture. Honey also helps protect the skin from sun’s harmful rays and rejuvenates depleted skin.
- Coconut Milk is one of the best natural skin care product. It has a very high fat content. It also has natural fatty acids which are natural antiseptic that gently deep cleanse impurities perfect even for ultra sensitive skin. Tropical use of coconut milk is also known to cure many skin ailments.Cucumber is often referred to as the ‘green skin magician.’
- Cucumber’s flesh contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and caffeic acid which helps in skin soothing and reduces skin swelling. Cucumber juice also contains silicia which is an essential component of healthy connective tissues.
- Milk is another natural skin care product which helps in making the skin fair by reducing the effect of sun tanning. It is often mixed with other natural face packs including honey and almonds to give a fair and glowing skin.
- Aloe Vera is a major component in most skin care products. It is rich in Vitamin E which maintain skin’s elasticity and suppleness and keeps the moisture in. It has anti-burning properties and is used in making most of the sun screen lotions.
- Egg White is also another natural skin care product. It is commonly used in making face packs with various other products such as honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Face packs made with egg also help in removing dark spots from the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil also has huge benefits when it comes to skin care. It lessens skin infections, absorbs oil, reduces skin blemishes and refines skin tone.
- Sandalwood paste is also widely used for skin care. It reduces acne which is a common problem during teenage. Sandalwood also forms part of many face packs.
- Strawberries clear pigmentation and improves the skin tone. They also help in getting rid of acne and blemishes and reduce under-eye puffiness.
- Almonds are one of the key ingredients of many cosmetics. They act as a facial cleanser and help delay aging.
Most of the skin care products available in the market are endorsed by celebrities who use hyperbolic words to promote these products. The truth however is most of these celebrities never use these products and natural skin care products at home. So if you want a natural glowing skin you should switch to natural skin care products instead of cosmetics.