If you are here because you simply want to deal with age spots or hyperpigmentation caused by excess use of birth control pills; then you have hit the right button. This article will not only give you detailed and reliable information on how to go about it; you will also learn about one of the best skin lightening products in the market today. This article is all about Meladerm; a product with clinically tested ingredients to help customers treat various skin problems.
Meladerm was introduced into the market in 2003 by Civant; and since then, it has become one of the most highly sought-after skin lightening creams in the world. Civant Skincare actually put in a lot of clinical efforts into making Meladerm cream one of the best in the market today and with no side effects.
Profit, though, very important to the company; was not the only condition that inspired Civant Skincare into making this product one of the best. The company actually took a lot of other factors into consideration. Safety and the overall health benefits of every customer were also taken into consideration.
What is Meladerm skin lightening cream?
It is one of very few skincare products without iota or presence of hydroquinone; which makes it one of the safest creams in the market. It means there is absolutely nothing to be worried about when it comes to using Meladerm to treat various skin conditions.
What can Meladerm cure?
This product is capable of treating various kinds of skin conditions including the following; hyperpigmentation, sun or age spots, puffy eyes, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, and a host of others.
Is Meladerm Safe?
Until recently, hydroquinone was thought to be the ideal and safest treatment for hyperpigmentation as well as age spots, discolouration, sun damage, and many more. However, with the FDA coming out to announce that it intends to remove hydroquinone based products from the market, lots of skin lightening cream manufacturing companies have started developing alternative solutions (ingredients).
Civant Skincare is among very few companies to have blazed the trail in this regard, and has been able to combine ingredients like Alpha-Arbutin, Kojic Acid, and Licorice to replace hydroquinone. So that should answer your question as to whether or not the Meladerm is safe for your skin.
Does it work?
Yes It Does!!! Thousands of people have great things to say about this unique product. And Meladerm has no side effects.
What are my chances of finding a better skincare cream?
That is a great question especially in a world where there are several products competing for the market. The truth of the matter is that this is one product that is rated so highly by virtually every customer that has used before. I can’t seem to think of any product quite as safe and as effective as Meladerm Skincare Cream for now.
- Alpha Arbutin: Alpha Arbutin is an ingredient that has a high success rate in terms of being able to work on all skin types.
- Tego Cosmo C: this is one of few alternatives to the risky hydroquinone. Tego Cosmo contains significant skin brightening effect with regular topical use.
- Argireline: this ingredient is capable of relaxing facial tension leading to the reduction in fine lines and wrinkles with regular use when applied to skin.
- Niacinamide: this is an effective skin lightening compound that works by curbing melanosome transfer from melanocrytes to keratinocytes.
- Emblica Extract: this ingredient is capable of providing significant skin lightening properties.
- Lactic Acid: This mimics the properties of Glycolic acid, but actually works better for people that have sensitive skin.
- Glycolic Acid: this ingredient promotes exfoliation and natural brightening of the skin tone.
- Vitamin C: this is a natural antioxidant that occurs in many different forms; each with distinct properties.
- Rice Bran Protein,Oxido Reductases and Soybean Protein,: this is a combination that actually reduces the dark circles’ appearance and eye puffiness.
- Gigawhite: Gigawhite is a plant derived from preservative-free skin whitener, and is also used as an alternative to hydroquinone.
- Mulberry Extract: The 0.4% concentration actually inhibits tyrosinase by 50%. This is way better than hydroquinone which inhibits it by 5.5% and Kojic acid which does it by 10%.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K is responsible for fading the appearance of mild vascular lesions. It is also useful at fading the appearance of under-eye circles caused by dark blood vessels underlying the skin.
- Licorice Extract: Licorice Extract is responsible for the skin whitening aspect of the plant is referred to as glabridin.
- Kojic Acid: this ingredient is derived from a fungus, is effective as a lightening agent, which curbs production of brown pigment.
- Ceramide 2, Palmiteyl Oligopeptide: this ingredient uses a Matrikine-Ceramide 2 concept to fight the signs of aging and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Bearberry Extract (Arbutin): this is a very good alternative to hydroquinone, provides a skin lightening effect by inhibiting tyrosinase activity.
- Lemon Skin Extract: Lemon Skin Extract is an ingredient that should be used with caution since it can be highly irritating to the skin.
Where to buy Meladerm?
For now, the best place to buy Meladerm in from the Civant Skincare official website. Every one who buys from the product’s official site gets additional benefits including a 30 day money back guarantee.